|Heat n Bond Fusible Interfacing is a non-woven, polyester blend for sewing projects requiring stabilization of a fabric, reinforcement of a fabric or a bit of extra body to a material. It is mostly used while sewing garments such as shirt cuffs, collars and button holes, dresses, blouses, waistbands, and jackets, but is also used in home decor projects and handbag creation. All Therm O Web Fusible Interfacings are machine washable, dryable and dry cleanable. Iron-on Interfacings allow for construction of the garment without extra pinning! Adheres to the fabric in seconds!|
- Use Light Weight for lighter fabrics such as: chiffon, light cotton, rayon, satin, silk, taffeta and sheer fabrics.
- Use Medium Weight for mid weight fabrics such as: medium cotton, light denim, flannel, fleece, linen and light wool.
- Use Heavy Weight for thicker fabrics such as: corduroy, heavy cotton, denim, tweed, velvet, and heavy wool.
- Use Fusible Fleece on most fabrics to add body and loft to a project.
Heat n Bond Hem is a roll of iron-on adhesive without paper backing designed for projects that require a finished hem. Makes hemming easy without a needle or thread. Creates a clean, secure hem in seconds.
- Use Regular Weight for lighter fabrics such as:cotton, rayon polyester blends and acrylic fabrics. Great for use in home decor projects or for apparel repair.
- Use Super Weight with heavy fabrics such as: denim, suede, wool, and corduroy.
Heat n Bond No Sew - Ultrahold Iron-On Adhesive This iron-on adhesive is the crafters choice over traditional fusible webs. It has a no-sew bond that is 3 times stronger than other webs. Adhesive can be used with a wide range of materials such as fabric, foil, lame, felt , suede, cardboard, leather and wood. Perfect for craft and home decorating projects. Has a low temperature/short pressing time. HeatnBond UltraHold is an outstanding no-sew heat activated adhesive. Materials won't lift or pucker. Materials can be machine washed. Available in sheet form, tapes and bolts.
Heat n Bond Sewable Lite Iron-On Adhesive
This heat activated adhesive has the strongest bonding power of any lightwieght adhesive you can buy without adding extra weight or stiffness. Fusible Adhesive is 17" x 5.25 yards. Specifically formulated for use with light to medium weight fabrics. Ideal for appliques, quilts and other sewable lightweight craft projects. Eliminates pinning. Once applied, it can be easily sewn through. May be safely machine washed after edges have been sewn or sealed. Needles won't gum up. Projects can be safely machine washed after edges are sewn or sealed. Available in sheets, bolts and tape-sized rolls.
Heat n Bond Iron-on Vinyl Iron-On Vinyl is a perfect addition to your craft project. This flexible, UV Resistant, Water Repellent material irons on to your fabrics to protect them. Use Iron-On Vinyl to make placemats, baby bibs, diaper bags, chair seat covers, and children's art smocks.
Make your creations easier with Heat n Bond!